Managers are being inundated with information in today’s world of work. How do you keep abreast of it all and keep you head above water? There are strategies and tools you can use to stay on top of it all.
This program is practical and engaging and is designed for managers, executives and senior people who need to know where to find information when they need it.
What is covered:
- Sources of information;
- Controlling the flow of information;
- Techniques to filter information;
- Strategies to store information so you know where to find it when you need it;
- Getting the right mindset so it works for you, not against you;
- Specific brain strategies to use;
- Using technology to your advantage;
- Harnessing the knowledge and skills of other people;
- The art of “chunking” and how it can work wonders;
- The “empty head” strategy – exponential power!
- How, when and where to start.
The program is practical, engaging and enjoyable. Its presentation style is entertaining to maximise your take away skills.
David Price has been consulting on productivity in the workplace fr over 25 years. You’ll benefit from his experience and his entertaining style of delivery.