It has been estimated by meeting attendees in Australia that almost every meeting they attend could be reduced in time by at least one third to a half.
This program will show you how you can reduce your meetings even if you’re not in the chair! People who can run a good meeting get noticed!
Designed for: Anyone who takes part in any type of meetings. This program is suitable for supervisors through to middle to senior managers.
- How to handle the wafflers and strong opinions;
- How to get people to take on roles and tasks;
- How to deal with conflict in a meeting;
- How to get the best decision as quickly as possible;
- How to make a meeting productive even when the person in the chair is not skilled;
- The key skills for chairing meetings;
- How to keep a meeting on track;
- How to get a result that meets the needs of the meeting;
- How to make sure that people are prepared for the meeting;
- How to make sure that everyone is heard fairly;
- Which procedures to use in certain circumstances;
- When to use formality and how much, and when to be informal; and
- Which procedures to use in certain circumstances.
Workshop style: Fast moving, entertaining and interactive. Heaps of fun!