A test audio on Sunday octiber 26th
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
- Steve reduced his meetings from 150 minutes to 40 minutes
- Even Santa needs an elevator pitch
- Presence – the elusive quality
- Which is more important when you speak or present – content or delivery?
- How we shortened a 2 hour meeting down to 15 minutes and still covered everything.
- Challenge yourself to paint pictures with your words
- Halve your meeting frequency & double productivity
- Respected leaders are decisive