- David Julian Price -
- Is a full time professional business trainer and facilitator;
- Has presented to audiences throughout Australia and overseas for over fifteen years. He has presented to audiences in the USA, Singapore, the United Kingdom and New Zealand;
- Holds the highest international accreditation available to speakers – CSP – Certified Speaking Professional;
- Is the past World President of the International Federation of Professional Speakers – the first Australian to hold that position. He is also the past National President of the National Speakers Association of Australia;
- Has presented to thousands of people from hundreds of organisations, large and small, government and corporate, Australian and overseas;
- Is the author of several books and tapes on meetings and presentation skills;
- Runs professional training programs in:
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills & Technical presentation Skills;
- Meeting Management & Minute Taking;
- Dealing with difficult people;
- Interpersonal communication;
- Facilitation skills;
- Customer service;
- Management skills.
- All can be tailored for your organisation’s precise needs.
- Works with people who want results at work and with people who want to get more out of life.
- David gets results. His presentations are high in practical content and have just the right mix of entertainment to make his content memorable and real.
Training should not be boring!!!
No-one gets bored in David Price’s training workshops!
How we came to be what we are today!
Walk Tall began life officially in 1986 as Cascade Training. The business was started by David Price and operated in Perth and Western Australia working with many organisations.
We began by presenting Time Management, Meeting Procedure, and Presentations Skills training. Customer Service was added very quickly and then Interpersonal Communication.
Over the years, the business has changed focus and name and having been through a few years trading as David Price Presentations. It now operates as Walk Tall International and has done so for several years.
Walk Tall now specializes in all training to do with meetings and David Price is known as Mr Meetings . He consults to organisations all over Australia and is known by his clients as the meetings guru. As the author and co-author of 2 books on meeting procedure, as well as minute taking, he is the Australian authority on the management of modern meetings.
David is constantly updating his own skills and knowledge in all the areas he works in. He works throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other countries on request.
Walk Tall has a very clear mission and is well focused on doing what we do best.
The business Principal is still David Julian Price who does most of the presenting.