Persuasion and influence skills are a science. They don’t just happen. Some people are natural, but most need to learn the skills of how to persuade and influence an audience.
These are the situations where these skills can help you:-
- When you need people to take a particular course of action
- Or you need them to believe a certain set of information
- Or you’d like them to embrace and take on board a way of thinking
In this program we look at the science and the background to the skills of influence and persuasion, and there are lots:-
- The program is practical and totally participative
- You’ll learn skills, many of which you already have, but did not know that you had them, or know how to use them.
- You’ll learn how to make and design your presentation
- You’ll learn the importance of, and how your nonverbal communication skills are just as, if not , more important when you need to persuade and influence.
You’ll learn a range of skills for all types of situations:-
- Presentation skills for managers who need to persuade their staff about new safety procedures or other SOP’s (standing operating procedures)
- Or people who just want to make a difference in their not for profit group.
- Skills for those who want to raise money
- Plus a whole range of reasons that people need to persuade or influence an audience.
- Presentations for election of people such as local government and politicians
This program will give you the skills to do just that.
We take a deep dive into the nonverbal communication aspects of persuasion and influence, because in many ways, they are more important than the words.
This is an enjoyable program. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, you’ll learn some more.
Lunch & Learn
45 – 75 minutes
Small group or
in person face to face